Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Latest

I promised myself I would post more blog stuff in 2011. Well, you can see that I haven't but I am going to start!
This was a letter I did last Sunday for the guy who wrote and produced "Poker Face" He is giving his grammy that he won to the King of Morocco. He is from Morocco and he wanted to give back. It is
done on Fabriano watercolor paper, with Peal Ex gold and Brause nib. In the past whenever I had to do these type of things, I would always make a mistake at the very end and have to do the whole thing over.

I am happy to say that those days are over.

3 comments:

Jane Farr said...

Gorgeous work Hilary! I just read a really nice article about RedOne in today's paper. What a cool way for him to honor his homeland. I bet there was a lot of mixing of the Pearl Ex for a piece this size. :)

Renee Troy said...

Stunning lettering!

letterlady said...

This is absolutely beautiful!